The Global Service House
provides a student- and service-oriented global center that will provide a focus for internationalism, a locale for increased cross-cultural engagement, and a visible home for service activity.
• Active participation and interest in global learning and service learning
•Both domestic and international students welcome
Expectations of Residents:
• Participate and help coordinate monthly programming activities (both global and service focused)
• Commit to respect and learn from fellow residents
• Sign and follow housing contract to be developed as a house in the fall
• No smoking in or within 50 yards of the Global Service House
• Must follow University Alcohol Policy
Applications for the 2013-2014 Academic Year are due to Amy Richwine by Friday March 1st at 4:30pm at firstname.lastname@example.org.